While this ring focuses on the design, the blue sapphire is the custom element of this Ecksand custom flower engagement ring. Choose the coloured gemstone you like with the help of the Ecksand experts.
- What's new? The choice of a blue sapphire for the center stone.
- Center round cut blue sapphire: 0.10 carat
- This Ecksand sapphire is natural and ethical. It comes from a conflict-free mine and it is compliant with the Kimberley Process.
- Exquisitely handcrafted in our atelier in Montreal, Canada with 100% sustainable recycled gold.
- The setting and band are 18k yellow gold.
- This ring is accompanied by a lifetime warranty, the Ecksand certificate of authenticity and the Ecksand Signature black box and pouch.
Free international shipping with a fully-insured priority parcel. Signature is required upon reception. Fine jewelry will be delivered within 10 to 14 days. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of engagement and wedding rings.
Easily return your Ecksand jewel by mail or in-store at the downtown Montreal store. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days from the date of readiness (“READY-FOR” date on the invoice). Only items in perfect condition with their original documentation and packaging will be accepted for return or exchange. Learn more about our return policy.
On the phone, by email or face-to-face, our team helps you out every step of the way. Shop Ecksand online or visit our store in downtown Montreal, Canada.
Contact us now to personalize this ring with:
This engagement ring is compatible with:
From 0.30 carat to 5.00 carat and up.
Adapt your design by choosing a thinner or thicker band, a higher or lower setting, etc.
The options are endless.
LET’S GET PERSONAL
By adding your birthstone.
By engraving a personal message (15 characters max.). Fonts available:
This is how we do it
01 | Design
When designing an Ecksand jewel, we strive to make the most of all the materials we work with, letting none go to waste.
02 | Materials
All Ecksand jewels are made from ethically-sourced diamonds, gemstones, and pearls, and 100% recycled gold.
03 | Production
We handcraft all Ecksand jewels locally at our low-emission atelier in Montreal, Canada.
04 | Distribution
We distribute using a progressive direct-to-consumer model. All Ecksand jewels come in minimalist, made-to-last packaging.
05 | Consumer
Our Ecksand jewels are handcrafted with the highest quality materials for lifetime wear and to be passed down from generation to generation.