I worked with Ecksand 90% remotely where they really took care of me and all of my needs for my engagement ring. I really liked corresponding with Vanny and AJ who always were very professional and so helpful. I did not want to buy an engagement ring from a big "franchise" or company and wanted to support a smaller boutique like this one in Montreal. I really support the culture that Ecksand is trying to build and love that the ring is made in Montreal. Very high quality craftsmanship and will likely be returning for wedding bands.
Crafted by hand in the Ecksand Montreal atelier from sustainable and ethial materials, this Ecksand Blossom cluster diamond engagement ring puts the accent on the natural diamonds with its unique design. The simplicity of this white gold engagement ring band and its round cut diamonds are made thoroughly modern by the asymmetric way the stones are set around its luminous center diamond.
- This picture shows a 0.30 carat total diamond weight.
- These diamonds are natural diamonds. The center diamond is chosen for its eye-clean properties, its impeccable cut, polish and symmetry, and fluorescence none, faint or medium.
- Natural round cut diamonds bigger than 0.30 carat come with a GIA certification.
- All Ecksand diamonds are ethical. Ecksand natural diamonds come from conflict-free mines, they are compliant with the Kimberley Process and they are never treated or enhanced. Ecksand lab-created diamonds do not require any mining activities and while having the same physical properties than natural diamonds, they allow you to get a bigger stone for the same budget.
- Exquisitely handcrafted in our atelier in Montreal, Canada with 100% sustainable recycled gold.
- The setting and band are 18k white gold.
- This ring is accompanied by a lifetime warranty, the Ecksand certificate of authenticity and the Ecksand Signature black box and pouch.
All Ecksand diamonds have no inclusions visible to the naked eye with an impeccable cut, polish and symmetry, and fluorescence none, faint or medium.
Free international shipping with a fully-insured priority parcel. Signature is required upon reception. Fine jewelry will be delivered within 10 to 14 days. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of engagement and wedding rings.
Easily return your Ecksand jewel by mail or in-store at the downtown Montreal store. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days from the date of readiness (“READY-FOR” date on the invoice). Only items in perfect condition with their original documentation and packaging will be accepted for return or exchange. Learn more about our return policy.
On the phone, by email or face-to-face, our team helps you out every step of the way. Shop Ecksand online or visit our store in downtown Montreal, Canada.
Contact us now to personalize this ring with:
This engagement ring is compatible with:
From 0.30 carat to 5.00 carat and up.
All Ecksand diamonds are conflict-free. Select between:
Adapt your design by choosing a thinner or thicker band, a higher or lower setting, etc.
The options are endless.
LET’S GET PERSONAL
By adding your birthstone.
By engraving a personal message (15 characters max.). Fonts available:
This is how we do it
01 | Design
When designing an Ecksand jewel, we strive to make the most of all the materials we work with, letting none go to waste.
02 | Materials
All Ecksand jewels are made from ethically-sourced diamonds, gemstones, and pearls, and 100% recycled gold.
03 | Production
We handcraft all Ecksand jewels locally at our low-emission atelier in Montreal, Canada.
04 | Distribution
We distribute using a progressive direct-to-consumer model. All Ecksand jewels come in minimalist, made-to-last packaging.
05 | Consumer
Our Ecksand jewels are handcrafted with the highest quality materials for lifetime wear and to be passed down from generation to generation.