This handcrafted round cut Ecksand Vintage Gardenia engagement ring features antique-inspired details and beautiful diamond pavé. An ode to times past, no detail is left forgotten to honor the original personality of the ring.
- Total diamond weight: 0.35 carat approx.
- Round cut center diamond: 0.25 carat approx.
- Eye-clean diamond, clarity: SI+ / colour: G+
- This center diamond is a natural ethical diamond, untreated and unenhanced.
- Round cut diamonds smaller than 0.30 carat comes with a full Ecksand certification.
- 100% sustainable recycled gold
- Available in 14k and 18k white gold
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- It is accompanied by its lifetime warranty
- The Ecksand Signature box and the Ecksand certification of authenticity are included.
Free international shipping with a fully-insured priority parcel. Signature is required upon reception. Fine jewelry will be delivered within 10 to 14 days. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of engagement and wedding rings.
Easily return your Ecksand jewel by mail or in-store at the downtown Montreal store. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days from the date of readiness (“READY-FOR” date on the invoice). Only items in perfect condition with their original documentation and packaging will be accepted for return or exchange. Learn more about our return policy.
On the phone, by email or face-to-face, our team helps you out every step of the way. Shop Ecksand online or visit our store in downtown Montreal, Canada.
Contact us now to personalize this ring with:
This engagement ring is compatible with:
From 0.30 carat to 5.00 carat and up.
Adapt your design by choosing a thinner or thicker band, a higher or lower setting, etc.
The options are endless.
LET’S GET PERSONAL
By adding your birthstone.
By engraving a personal message (15 characters max.). Fonts available:
This is how we do it
01 | Design
When designing an Ecksand jewel, we strive to make the most of all the materials we work with, letting none go to waste.
02 | Materials
All Ecksand jewels are made from ethically-sourced diamonds, gemstones, and pearls, and 100% recycled gold.
03 | Production
We handcraft all Ecksand jewels locally at our low-emission atelier in Montreal, Canada.
04 | Distribution
We distribute using a progressive direct-to-consumer model. All Ecksand jewels come in minimalist, made-to-last packaging.
05 | Consumer
Our Ecksand jewels are handcrafted with the highest quality materials for lifetime wear and to be passed down from generation to generation.